Call our customer services team on the number below to speak to one of our advisors who will help you with all of your holiday needs.
• Prompt & Personal Service
• Incomparable Rates
• Comprehensive Network
• 24/7 Customer Support
• Effective Communication
• Pronounced Satisfaction
• Extensive Knowledge Base
• Proven & Reliable
Call us 7 AM - 8 PM MON-SAT & 9 AM - 4 PM SUNDAY for support
OR Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before, during, and after your trip.
Arrival in Zermatt by train from the Swiss border or airport. Enjoy Zermatt, the famous car-free Alpine resort at the foot of the Matterhorn. Overnight in Zermatt.
From Zermatt, the popular Gornergrat Bahn, Europe’s highest open-air cogwheel railway, takes you up to the Gornergrat 9.339 km away. The train crosses impressive bridges, galleries, and tunnels. On the Gornergrat viewing platform, you are surrounded by 29 peaks rising to above 4000 m. Overnight in Zermatt.
Board the Glacier Express and enjoy one of the greatest rail journeys in the world. An 8-hour rail journey takes you across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels, and across the Oberalp Pass at 2033 m to St. Moritz. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Day at leisure in St. Moritz. Chic, elegant and exclusive with a cosmopolitan ambiance, it is located at 1,856 meters above sea level in the middle of the Upper Engadin lake landscape. The dry, sparkling “champagne climate” is legendary and the celebrated St. Moritz sun shines for an average of 322 days a year. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Today you travel with the Bernina Express of the Rhaetian Railway along the UNESCO World Heritage route. Enjoy an Alpine switchback ride, taking you from a land of towering glaciers to one of swaying palms. Overnight in Lugano.
End of Tour
Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland on your own
2nd class train tickets as required by the itinerary
2 nights accommodation in Zermatt
2 nights accommodation in St. Moritz
1 night accommodation in Lugano
2nd class seat reservation on the Bernina Express ( train + coach)
2nd class seat reservation on the Glacier Express
Excursion to Gornergrat
Swiss Visa Fees
Overseas Travel Insurance
Any other expenses of personal nature
Deportation despite of granting of visa and/or boarding pass, Visa with-holding, refusal or delay in the same -the consequences arising therefrom shall not be of Xperience Worldwide DMC and shall be of the travelling person.
It is entirely your responsibility to arrange, provide and carry on tour valid travel documents including Passport, which is valid for a period of at least six months from the date of travel on the tour with necessary Visa/s and immigration clearance (if applicable), confirmed air tickets, documents confirming insurance to cover risk to life, limb and property for the duration of the tour, medical clearances, inoculation / vaccination certificates as the case may be to be able to travel as per the tour itinerary.
Booking Advance INR. 30,000/- Per Person Non refundable
Booking Confirmation Amount INR 50,000/ Per Person before Visa processing 100 days prior to
departure or 7 Days prior to Visa processing whichever is earlier Balance Amount or Full and Final Payment before 1 month prior to the Departure or document delivery stage whichever is earlier.
Should be in favor of Annu Tours and Travels If the same will be done through local cheque then it must be delivered us at least 07-10 working days prior to the delivery date.Cancellation Policy:
Booking Amount Non- Refundable– 30,000/-Rs Per Person
|DAY OF CANCELLATION||CANCELLATION CHARGES PER PERSON|
|Prior 46 or more from travel date||30,000|
|Between 45 to 31 days of departure:||50% of Package or Rs.75000/- whichever is higher|
|Between 30 to 20 days of departure:||75% of Package Cost|
|Prior to 19 to 01 days of departure:||100% of Package Cost|
|If the client is NO SHOW||on the tour 100% of Tour Cost|
In addition to the above, in case of cancellation of tour by either party, the amount spent by the Company on visas, medical insurance, POE including administrative charges would be payable by the Client. If the total cancellation charges mentioned above exceed the amount paid by the Client, the balance amount would be payable by the Client
In case of Third Party Products ( EU Rail , Cruise ETC. ), the rules relating to cancellation and the cancellation schedule prescribed by the concerned Third Party Service Provider would be applicable and in addition the Company shall have the right to claim service and communication charges.
Note: In case of any FIT Booking Cancellation charges is Different from Above.
If Visa gets rejected for any Reason Cancellation charges will be charged in case of group as:-
Rejection before 75 days of travel INR 10000 per person.
Rejected 74-30 days before travel - 25% of package cost
Rejection 29-15 days prior to date of travel –50% of package cost
14-8 days prior to date of travel -75% of package cost
Within 7 days of travel date -100% of package cost
1. It is convenient and safe to have the Visa applications made to the concerned Consulates / Authorities through the Company. However, for certain visas including the visas for USA and UK, the Client would have to attend personal interview at their own cost.
2. As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, the Company shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor liable for any delay, denial or other related act or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from.
3. You should ensure that you submit the relevant documents and photographs within the time Limit as mentioned in the Documentation Check List given to you at the time of booking of the tour. Any additional information, details and documents, you possess to support the visa applications should be made available to the Company. The Company would not be responsible in any way in case any clerical error regarding names, attachment of wrong photographs, duration, and type of visa (single / multiple entry) occurs in the consulate / embassy. You shall be fully responsible to check the visas, their validity, details and the correctness thereof. In the event the application for visa made by you or the Company on your behalf is rejected by the concerned Embassy or Authorities due to inadequate supply of documents furnished by the applicant or due to any other reason whatsoever, the Company shall not be liable or responsible for the same.
4. The cost and processing visas charges / fees is excluded in your Tour Price. The visa fee when prescribed includes the actual visa charge, cost of processing fees, the clerkage charges of the Company and overheads. Even if visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of the Company shall be payable by you. There would be no refund, if any one unable to travel due to the said reasons. In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by you shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same and the cancellation schedule shall be applied in addition as applicable.
5. If the passports are required to be mailed for visas / POE to different cities, company would mail the passports by reputed courier. In case of loss or delay of the passport arising out of such transmission, company would not be responsible to compensate the holder for any loss whatsoever.
6. The position in respect of cancellation of Tour by you due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of your having applied for such documents through the Company.
nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;1. As visa being applied by you, it is your responsibility to check & re-check all the documents, application being submitted by you in person. On getting fate of visa by collecting yourself, please check accurately the contents of the same. You must send copy thereof immediately to us through e-mail or physically handing copy thereof to us or through any such means.
1. It is mandatory that you purchase an Overseas Medical and other Insurance Policies to cover the risk to life, Document and property whilst on tour for the duration of the trip.
2. In case if the cost of the insurance is included in the tour or you want us to obtain the insurance policy for the above purpose, such policies would be for cover for the duration of the trip and relate to persons below the age of 59 years. In case of clients above the said age and in case of clients seeking extended stay abroad, there would be additional premium payable by them. Further it would be Client responsibility to produce such medical reports as might be required by the insurer. Further please note that you would have a direct contractual relation with the insurer and the Company is only a facilitator.
3. You have to check the accuracy and correctness of the policies so obtained and in case of any errors or lapses report the same to the Insurance Company and get the same rectified as the company would not be responsible for the same.
4. It shall be client duty to inform the Company in case the Client has any medical condition that may affect his ability to enjoy and pursue fully the Tour Arrangements and wherein the interest of the Group or any member thereof is prejudicially affected. The Company reserves the right to ask any Client to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. In the event that a medical condition has not been disclosed, the Company is not be liable to provide any assistance or money back.Undertaking for package tour booked through Xperience Worldwide DMC
In furtherance to the Package Tour - Service Contract, Booking Form and Remittance Form signed by me, I hereby undertake as under:
That I will not dispute at any point of time if my VISA so applied is rejected on any grounds whatsoever, because I understand that granting of the VISA is the prerogative and discretion of the Embassy concern. That VISA is granted upon prior verification of my profile and not upon the profile of Xperience Worldwide DMC. Therefore I will cooperate with concerned Embassy officials to meet all formalities required for the same.
That I understand, I bought a budget package, traveling in a group, touring on a bus. There are probabilities that technical faults may occur like, flat tyres, faulty air condition or major/minor breakdown, or any other unpredicted reasons for breakdown. Replacement of a bus many cause certain delays.
I am also aware that my package being budget, therefore all travel is by bus/coach and not by train.
That I will not dispute if Hotel services is subject to certain known complications like down-gradation,Changing of Hotel, lack of water and interrupted electricity services. Further I will not dispute to the cold food like bread, jam and juice etc. if given for breakfast or in emergency. I am aware that breakfast in those countries are mostly cold and not like in India.
That I will not dispute for production of any documents required for the verification purpose in connection with the tour.
That I will not indulged in any kind of arguments with the Tour Leader and follow his instruction for my safety and well being. Further I will strictly follow the time schedules provided by the Tour Leader and will reach 5 minutes before the stipulated time at all venues as informed. Also I understand that Tour Leader has no power to provide with extra facilities or services.
That even if I purchase or shop anything upon advice of Tour Leader, he cannot be held liable for any deficiency as the transaction is between me and the shop keeper. Further, on getting late in shopping, I will bear the cost and consequences of reaching back to hotels or relevant place of meeting.
That I am going to this tour upon full satisfaction of my physical and mental fitness. Any medical consequence arising during the tour, the company will not be held responsible. I will be responsible for any breathing problem at high altitude visits.
If any change is required in timing of services mentioned in the service voucher same can be altered at the discretion of tour leader, depending upon the circumstances. The motive is to fulfill all the obligations mentioned in the service voucher.
I hereby undertake to comply with above undertaking along with governing terms and conditions.