Call our customer services team on the number below to speak to one of our advisors who will help you with all of your holiday needs.
• Prompt & Personal Service
• Incomparable Rates
• Comprehensive Network
• 24/7 Customer Support
• Effective Communication
• Pronounced Satisfaction
• Extensive Knowledge Base
• Proven & Reliable
Call us 7 AM - 8 PM MON-SAT & 9 AM - 4 PM SUNDAY for support
OR Email us on email@example.com before, during, and after your trip.
WELCOME TO MADRID - TRANSFER TO HOTEL
Meet and greet upon arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Check into hotel by 1400hrs. Overnight in Madrid.
Madrid - Seville
Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning, make your own way to the stating point of this tour. Madrid Sightseeing Tour (SIC Basis). During this 2 hour tour, we will visit the oldest districts in Madrid; Austrias, Plaza Mayor, Retiro Park, and the Borbones area. Here you will see the Royal Palace, Prado Museum, Cibeles fountain, Puerta de Alcalá and Isabel's. We will also visit some of the finest districts like Salamanca, Castellana and Ciudad Universitaria, Las Ventas Bull Ring and Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. Make your own way back to your Hotel. In the afternoon, departure transfer to train station to connect your High Speed AVE train to Seville. Train departs at 1500hrs and arrives in Seville at 1730hrs. Arrival transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Seville - Granada – Seville
Breakfast at Hotel. Depart for a Full Day Tour of Granada (SIC Basis). In this City the Eurasian, Iberian, Phonetician, Roman, Arab and Christian cultures have left their imprint, making it one of the wonders of the world. It was Spain' s last Islamic Kingdom inhabited jointly by Muslims, Jews and Christians. The Alhambra is the main jewel of this beautiful city. Visit the Royal Palace, Alcazaba and the surrounding palaces, gardens, patios and towers. An outstanding feature are the Gardens of Generalife, which was the summer residence for the King. It’s a combination of water springs, gardens and architecture of indescribable beauty. No surprise, it is considered as one of the most beautiful gardens in the world. After the visit to the Alhambra there will be free time forlunch (Not Included) and we will finally return to Seville. Overnight at Hotel.
Seville – Cordoba – Seville
Breakfast at Hotel. Enjoy a Full Day Tour of Cordoba (SIC Basis). We depart from Seville for the 1 and a half hour drive to Cordoba. When arriving in Cordoba, walk along the wonderful gardens of the Alcazar of the Christian Kings, where we will also see the mosaics that decorate the rooms. We will then visit the Mosque, once the crowning symbol of the Caliphate and now a Cathedral. Continue with a walk through the Jewish quarter, the old market (now the handicraft market) and the old Synagogue. Afterwards there will be free time for lunch (Not Included). Later return to Seville. Overnight at Hotel.
Seville - Barcelona
Breakfast at Hotel. Start the day with a half day Seville Classic Tour (SIC Basis). Learn about Seville's 1920's Architecture and visit Plaza de Espana and the Cathedral, which is the third largest temple in the world. We will continue our tour by visiting the Orange Tree Courtyard and the Giralda Tower which is the symbol of Seville. We will go from the Cathedral to the Golden Tower where we will visit the City's Nautical History Exhibition. The tour will end with Santa Cruz Quarter, known for its orange trees and flower filled courtyards. In the afternoon, depart to Barcelona by High Speed AVE train. Arrive and transfer to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Breakfast at Hotel. Make you own way to the start point for the tour at Ronda Universidad, 5, Barcelona, to join your Half Day Guided City Tour of Barcelona (SIC Basis). Start your tour by driving to Plaça Catalunya, Via Laietana, the Cathedral and its cloister, the Gothic Quarter and Plaça Sant Jaume (Generalitat and Town Hall). We will continue on to the Vila Olimpica (athletes residential complex during the Olympics) and the Port Olimpic (Olympic Harbour), where we will go up the Montjuich Mountain, which offers a panoramic view of the City and the Port Harbour. We will tour the Stadium, Palu Sant Jordi and Calatrava Tower. Also on the agenda will be a visit to the Poble Espanyol (Spanish Village) which reproduces the most typical regional architectural style of Spain. At the same time, you will be able to taste the famous Catalan Cava. On our way back to Terminal we will make a stop at the famous Hard Rock Cafe. Tour ends here and you can make your own way back to your Hotel. Afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Your tour ends today. Today after breakfast check-out from Hotel and transfer to airport.
Fly with memories forever from your preffered departure city.
Daily continental breakfast as per hotel menu.
01 Night Accommodation in Madrid.
03 Nights’ Accommodation in Seville.
02 Nights’ Accommodation in Barcelona.
Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer in and out all cities on Pvt Basis.
Sightseeing Tour of Madrid on SIC Basis.
Monumental Tour of Seville on SIC Basis.
Full Day excursion to Granada from Seville on SIC Basis.
Full Day Excursion to Cordoba from Seville on SIC Basis.
Sightseeing Tour of Barcelona with Spanish Village on SIC Basis.
Train travel between Madrid – Seville – Barcelona on AVE Train.
Madrid - Hotel Regina or Similar
Seville – Hotel Lux Bormujos or Similar
Barcelona – Hotel Arc La Rambla or Similar
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a proposal only Hotel/ Services is subject to availability. Final rates may vary at the time of booking.
The above is quoted based on our contracted rate. At this stage we have not yet checked for availability.
Unless there are specific travel dates with rooms booked and held, hotel rates will be subject to the final rate provided by the hotel at the time of booking
This is only a quotation and no rooms have been blocked. Please inform us in writing if you wish to proceed with the booking with your travel dates. All rooms are subject to availability and a weekend surcharge depending on individual hotel.
Any cancellation of rooms must be notified in writing 10 working days before arrival and you must ensure you receive our acknowledgment in order to avoid cancellation charge imposed by hotel to you. Different cancellation deadlines may apply to Europe public holidays, Christmas, New Year, and Chinese New Year, individual hotel's peak periods, special events, fairs, conferences and convention periods.
Certain sightseeing and day tours may be subject to weather conditions or minimum number of person before they operate and suppliers may cancel of postpone the date of the tour at short notice. Any changes shall be notified to you at the earliest opportunity.
Deportation despite of granting of visa and/or boarding pass, Visa with-holding, refusal or delay in the same -the consequences arising therefrom shall not be of Xperience Worldwide DMC and shall be of the travelling person.
It is entirely your responsibility to arrange, provide and carry on tour valid travel documents including Passport, which is valid for a period of at least six months from the date of travel on the tour with necessary Visa/s and immigration clearance (if applicable), confirmed air tickets, documents confirming insurance to cover risk to life, limb and property for the duration of the tour, medical clearances, inoculation / vaccination certificates as the case may be to be able to travel as per the tour itinerary.
Booking Advance INR. 30,000/- Per Person Non refundable
Booking Confirmation Amount INR 50,000/ Per Person before Visa processing 100 days prior to
departure or 7 Days prior to Visa processing whichever is earlier Balance Amount or Full and Final Payment before 1 month prior to the Departure or document delivery stage whichever is earlier.
Should be in favor of Annu Tours and Travels If the same will be done through local cheque then it must be delivered us at least 07-10 working days prior to the delivery date.Cancellation Policy:
Booking Amount Non- Refundable– 30,000/-Rs Per Person
|DAY OF CANCELLATION||CANCELLATION CHARGES PER PERSON|
|Prior 46 or more from travel date||30,000|
|Between 45 to 31 days of departure:||50% of Package or Rs.75000/- whichever is higher|
|Between 30 to 20 days of departure:||75% of Package Cost|
|Prior to 19 to 01 days of departure:||100% of Package Cost|
|If the client is NO SHOW||on the tour 100% of Tour Cost|
In addition to the above, in case of cancellation of tour by either party, the amount spent by the Company on visas, medical insurance, POE including administrative charges would be payable by the Client. If the total cancellation charges mentioned above exceed the amount paid by the Client, the balance amount would be payable by the Client
In case of Third Party Products ( EU Rail , Cruise ETC. ), the rules relating to cancellation and the cancellation schedule prescribed by the concerned Third Party Service Provider would be applicable and in addition the Company shall have the right to claim service and communication charges.
Note: In case of any FIT Booking Cancellation charges is Different from Above.
If Visa gets rejected for any Reason Cancellation charges will be charged in case of group as:-
Rejection before 75 days of travel INR 10000 per person.
Rejected 74-30 days before travel - 25% of package cost
Rejection 29-15 days prior to date of travel –50% of package cost
14-8 days prior to date of travel -75% of package cost
Within 7 days of travel date -100% of package cost
1. It is convenient and safe to have the Visa applications made to the concerned Consulates / Authorities through the Company. However, for certain visas including the visas for USA and UK, the Client would have to attend personal interview at their own cost.
2. As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, the Company shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor liable for any delay, denial or other related act or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from.
3. You should ensure that you submit the relevant documents and photographs within the time Limit as mentioned in the Documentation Check List given to you at the time of booking of the tour. Any additional information, details and documents, you possess to support the visa applications should be made available to the Company. The Company would not be responsible in any way in case any clerical error regarding names, attachment of wrong photographs, duration, and type of visa (single / multiple entry) occurs in the consulate / embassy. You shall be fully responsible to check the visas, their validity, details and the correctness thereof. In the event the application for visa made by you or the Company on your behalf is rejected by the concerned Embassy or Authorities due to inadequate supply of documents furnished by the applicant or due to any other reason whatsoever, the Company shall not be liable or responsible for the same.
4. The cost and processing visas charges / fees is excluded in your Tour Price. The visa fee when prescribed includes the actual visa charge, cost of processing fees, the clerkage charges of the Company and overheads. Even if visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of the Company shall be payable by you. There would be no refund, if any one unable to travel due to the said reasons. In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by you shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same and the cancellation schedule shall be applied in addition as applicable.
5. If the passports are required to be mailed for visas / POE to different cities, company would mail the passports by reputed courier. In case of loss or delay of the passport arising out of such transmission, company would not be responsible to compensate the holder for any loss whatsoever.
6. The position in respect of cancellation of Tour by you due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of your having applied for such documents through the Company.
nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;1. As visa being applied by you, it is your responsibility to check & re-check all the documents, application being submitted by you in person. On getting fate of visa by collecting yourself, please check accurately the contents of the same. You must send copy thereof immediately to us through e-mail or physically handing copy thereof to us or through any such means.
1. It is mandatory that you purchase an Overseas Medical and other Insurance Policies to cover the risk to life, Document and property whilst on tour for the duration of the trip.
2. In case if the cost of the insurance is included in the tour or you want us to obtain the insurance policy for the above purpose, such policies would be for cover for the duration of the trip and relate to persons below the age of 59 years. In case of clients above the said age and in case of clients seeking extended stay abroad, there would be additional premium payable by them. Further it would be Client responsibility to produce such medical reports as might be required by the insurer. Further please note that you would have a direct contractual relation with the insurer and the Company is only a facilitator.
3. You have to check the accuracy and correctness of the policies so obtained and in case of any errors or lapses report the same to the Insurance Company and get the same rectified as the company would not be responsible for the same.
4. It shall be client duty to inform the Company in case the Client has any medical condition that may affect his ability to enjoy and pursue fully the Tour Arrangements and wherein the interest of the Group or any member thereof is prejudicially affected. The Company reserves the right to ask any Client to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. In the event that a medical condition has not been disclosed, the Company is not be liable to provide any assistance or money back.Undertaking for package tour booked through Xperience Worldwide DMC
In furtherance to the Package Tour - Service Contract, Booking Form and Remittance Form signed by me, I hereby undertake as under:
That I will not dispute at any point of time if my VISA so applied is rejected on any grounds whatsoever, because I understand that granting of the VISA is the prerogative and discretion of the Embassy concern. That VISA is granted upon prior verification of my profile and not upon the profile of Xperience Worldwide DMC. Therefore I will cooperate with concerned Embassy officials to meet all formalities required for the same.
That I understand, I bought a budget package, traveling in a group, touring on a bus. There are probabilities that technical faults may occur like, flat tyres, faulty air condition or major/minor breakdown, or any other unpredicted reasons for breakdown. Replacement of a bus many cause certain delays.
I am also aware that my package being budget, therefore all travel is by bus/coach and not by train.
That I will not dispute if Hotel services is subject to certain known complications like down-gradation,Changing of Hotel, lack of water and interrupted electricity services. Further I will not dispute to the cold food like bread, jam and juice etc. if given for breakfast or in emergency. I am aware that breakfast in those countries are mostly cold and not like in India.
That I will not dispute for production of any documents required for the verification purpose in connection with the tour.
That I will not indulged in any kind of arguments with the Tour Leader and follow his instruction for my safety and well being. Further I will strictly follow the time schedules provided by the Tour Leader and will reach 5 minutes before the stipulated time at all venues as informed. Also I understand that Tour Leader has no power to provide with extra facilities or services.
That even if I purchase or shop anything upon advice of Tour Leader, he cannot be held liable for any deficiency as the transaction is between me and the shop keeper. Further, on getting late in shopping, I will bear the cost and consequences of reaching back to hotels or relevant place of meeting.
That I am going to this tour upon full satisfaction of my physical and mental fitness. Any medical consequence arising during the tour, the company will not be held responsible. I will be responsible for any breathing problem at high altitude visits.
If any change is required in timing of services mentioned in the service voucher same can be altered at the discretion of tour leader, depending upon the circumstances. The motive is to fulfill all the obligations mentioned in the service voucher.
I hereby undertake to comply with above undertaking along with governing terms and conditions.