Call our customer services team on the number below to speak to one of our advisors who will help you with all of your holiday needs.
• Prompt & Personal Service
• Incomparable Rates
• Comprehensive Network
• 24/7 Customer Support
• Effective Communication
• Pronounced Satisfaction
• Extensive Knowledge Base
• Proven & Reliable
Call us 7 AM - 8 PM MON-SAT & 9 AM - 4 PM SUNDAY for support
OR Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before, during, and after your trip.
Arrive in Switzerland and make your way to Zermatt. This little town spectacularly situated at the foot of the majestic Matterhorn has everything to offer in the way of picturesque surroundings, spectacular skiing and a lively nightlife. It also has a vibrant village center which is entirely car-free, with only electric taxis and horse drawn sleighs and streets packed with beautiful shops and boutiques. Overnight in Zermatt.
Zermatt – Matterhorn Glacier Paradise
Today you discover Switzerland's most famous landmark the Matterhorn. The Matterhorn Glacier Paradise (3,883 meters above sea level) is the highest sightseeing point in Europe, which is accessible by cableway. The exciting tour from Zermatt to the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise takes about 40 o minutes. You'll find snow 365 days a year & it offers a breathtaking 360 panoramic view of the Swiss, Italian and French Alps with a total of 38 four thousand- meter peaks. Overnight in Zermatt.
Make your way to Interlaken via Brig and Spiez. Interlaken, situated between the lakes of Thun and Brienz, is one of the oldest and most popular tourist resorts in Switzerland. Spend your time walking along the Hoheweg with its watch and jewellery boutiques or just marvel at the surrounding beauty of this place. Overnight in Interlaken.
You can spend the day taking an optional trip to Jungfraujoch or discover the neighbouring towns like Grindelwald, Iseltwald or Wilderswil. Overnight in Interlaken.
Be ready for the breathtaking view whilst you travel on the GoldenPass Line from Interlaken to Lucerne – the city of lights and the gateway to Central Switzerland. Use the time to walk on the most famous and historic Chapel Bridge of Lucerne, visit the Transport Museum and its IMAX theatre and the Lion Monument. Overnight in Lucerne.
Lucerne - Mt. Pilatus
Today you will experience the Golden Round Trip when you travel to Mount Pilatus. Take a bus to Kriens and then ascend by cable car to Mt. Pilatus. For your descent, you can use the steepest cogwheel train (from mid-May to mid-November). The cogwheel is the steepest of its kind in the world and brings you to Alpnachstad from where you can take a cruise back. Overnight in Lucerne.
Take a 50-minute train ride and reach Zurich, the largest of Swiss cities situated on the northern shore of the lake that bears the same name. Zurich retains much of its 19th-century charm even today. Once here, take the time to hop on to an optional Trolley tour to see the most important sites of the city or take a tour to view the nearby Rhine Falls. Overnight in Zurich.
End of tour
This morning depart to a Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland on your own.
07 nights stay in Swisstours private apartments in Lucerne.
8 days consecutive Swiss Travel Pass
Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
Mt. Titlis - world's first revolving cable car
Stanserhorn - open double-decker cable car
Airfare starting from Rs. 47,500/- per person.
Visa fee and insurance approx. Rs. 9000/- per person
Airfare and Visa
5 % GST
Deportation despite of granting of visa and/or boarding pass, Visa with-holding, refusal or delay in the same -the consequences arising therefrom shall not be of Xperience Worldwide DMC and shall be of the travelling person.
It is entirely your responsibility to arrange, provide and carry on tour valid travel documents including Passport, which is valid for a period of at least six months from the date of travel on the tour with necessary Visa/s and immigration clearance (if applicable), confirmed air tickets, documents confirming insurance to cover risk to life, limb and property for the duration of the tour, medical clearances, inoculation / vaccination certificates as the case may be to be able to travel as per the tour itinerary.
Booking Advance INR. 30,000/- Per Person Non refundable
Booking Confirmation Amount INR 50,000/ Per Person before Visa processing 100 days prior to
departure or 7 Days prior to Visa processing whichever is earlier Balance Amount or Full and Final Payment before 1 month prior to the Departure or document delivery stage whichever is earlier.
Should be in favor of Annu Tours and Travels If the same will be done through local cheque then it must be delivered us at least 07-10 working days prior to the delivery date.Cancellation Policy:
Booking Amount Non- Refundable– 30,000/-Rs Per Person
|DAY OF CANCELLATION||CANCELLATION CHARGES PER PERSON|
|Prior 46 or more from travel date||30,000|
|Between 45 to 31 days of departure:||50% of Package or Rs.75000/- whichever is higher|
|Between 30 to 20 days of departure:||75% of Package Cost|
|Prior to 19 to 01 days of departure:||100% of Package Cost|
|If the client is NO SHOW||on the tour 100% of Tour Cost|
In addition to the above, in case of cancellation of tour by either party, the amount spent by the Company on visas, medical insurance, POE including administrative charges would be payable by the Client. If the total cancellation charges mentioned above exceed the amount paid by the Client, the balance amount would be payable by the Client
In case of Third Party Products ( EU Rail , Cruise ETC. ), the rules relating to cancellation and the cancellation schedule prescribed by the concerned Third Party Service Provider would be applicable and in addition the Company shall have the right to claim service and communication charges.
Note: In case of any FIT Booking Cancellation charges is Different from Above.
If Visa gets rejected for any Reason Cancellation charges will be charged in case of group as:-
Rejection before 75 days of travel INR 10000 per person.
Rejected 74-30 days before travel - 25% of package cost
Rejection 29-15 days prior to date of travel –50% of package cost
14-8 days prior to date of travel -75% of package cost
Within 7 days of travel date -100% of package cost
1. It is convenient and safe to have the Visa applications made to the concerned Consulates / Authorities through the Company. However, for certain visas including the visas for USA and UK, the Client would have to attend personal interview at their own cost.
2. As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, the Company shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor liable for any delay, denial or other related act or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from.
3. You should ensure that you submit the relevant documents and photographs within the time Limit as mentioned in the Documentation Check List given to you at the time of booking of the tour. Any additional information, details and documents, you possess to support the visa applications should be made available to the Company. The Company would not be responsible in any way in case any clerical error regarding names, attachment of wrong photographs, duration, and type of visa (single / multiple entry) occurs in the consulate / embassy. You shall be fully responsible to check the visas, their validity, details and the correctness thereof. In the event the application for visa made by you or the Company on your behalf is rejected by the concerned Embassy or Authorities due to inadequate supply of documents furnished by the applicant or due to any other reason whatsoever, the Company shall not be liable or responsible for the same.
4. The cost and processing visas charges / fees is excluded in your Tour Price. The visa fee when prescribed includes the actual visa charge, cost of processing fees, the clerkage charges of the Company and overheads. Even if visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of the Company shall be payable by you. There would be no refund, if any one unable to travel due to the said reasons. In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by you shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same and the cancellation schedule shall be applied in addition as applicable.
5. If the passports are required to be mailed for visas / POE to different cities, company would mail the passports by reputed courier. In case of loss or delay of the passport arising out of such transmission, company would not be responsible to compensate the holder for any loss whatsoever.
6. The position in respect of cancellation of Tour by you due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of your having applied for such documents through the Company.
nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;1. As visa being applied by you, it is your responsibility to check & re-check all the documents, application being submitted by you in person. On getting fate of visa by collecting yourself, please check accurately the contents of the same. You must send copy thereof immediately to us through e-mail or physically handing copy thereof to us or through any such means.
1. It is mandatory that you purchase an Overseas Medical and other Insurance Policies to cover the risk to life, Document and property whilst on tour for the duration of the trip.
2. In case if the cost of the insurance is included in the tour or you want us to obtain the insurance policy for the above purpose, such policies would be for cover for the duration of the trip and relate to persons below the age of 59 years. In case of clients above the said age and in case of clients seeking extended stay abroad, there would be additional premium payable by them. Further it would be Client responsibility to produce such medical reports as might be required by the insurer. Further please note that you would have a direct contractual relation with the insurer and the Company is only a facilitator.
3. You have to check the accuracy and correctness of the policies so obtained and in case of any errors or lapses report the same to the Insurance Company and get the same rectified as the company would not be responsible for the same.
4. It shall be client duty to inform the Company in case the Client has any medical condition that may affect his ability to enjoy and pursue fully the Tour Arrangements and wherein the interest of the Group or any member thereof is prejudicially affected. The Company reserves the right to ask any Client to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. In the event that a medical condition has not been disclosed, the Company is not be liable to provide any assistance or money back.Undertaking for package tour booked through Xperience Worldwide DMC
In furtherance to the Package Tour - Service Contract, Booking Form and Remittance Form signed by me, I hereby undertake as under:
That I will not dispute at any point of time if my VISA so applied is rejected on any grounds whatsoever, because I understand that granting of the VISA is the prerogative and discretion of the Embassy concern. That VISA is granted upon prior verification of my profile and not upon the profile of Xperience Worldwide DMC. Therefore I will cooperate with concerned Embassy officials to meet all formalities required for the same.
That I understand, I bought a budget package, traveling in a group, touring on a bus. There are probabilities that technical faults may occur like, flat tyres, faulty air condition or major/minor breakdown, or any other unpredicted reasons for breakdown. Replacement of a bus many cause certain delays.
I am also aware that my package being budget, therefore all travel is by bus/coach and not by train.
That I will not dispute if Hotel services is subject to certain known complications like down-gradation,Changing of Hotel, lack of water and interrupted electricity services. Further I will not dispute to the cold food like bread, jam and juice etc. if given for breakfast or in emergency. I am aware that breakfast in those countries are mostly cold and not like in India.
That I will not dispute for production of any documents required for the verification purpose in connection with the tour.
That I will not indulged in any kind of arguments with the Tour Leader and follow his instruction for my safety and well being. Further I will strictly follow the time schedules provided by the Tour Leader and will reach 5 minutes before the stipulated time at all venues as informed. Also I understand that Tour Leader has no power to provide with extra facilities or services.
That even if I purchase or shop anything upon advice of Tour Leader, he cannot be held liable for any deficiency as the transaction is between me and the shop keeper. Further, on getting late in shopping, I will bear the cost and consequences of reaching back to hotels or relevant place of meeting.
That I am going to this tour upon full satisfaction of my physical and mental fitness. Any medical consequence arising during the tour, the company will not be held responsible. I will be responsible for any breathing problem at high altitude visits.
If any change is required in timing of services mentioned in the service voucher same can be altered at the discretion of tour leader, depending upon the circumstances. The motive is to fulfill all the obligations mentioned in the service voucher.
I hereby undertake to comply with above undertaking along with governing terms and conditions.